Harkers Duramitex Plus - for the eradication of red mites
- Pesticide free
- Safe for all types of birds
- Controls mites in an instant
- safe for humans
- suitable for small hen coops, pigeon lofts and aviaries
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Direct the nozzle approximately 30cm from the surface that you wish to be treated and also hold away from your body.
- Pump the trigger using a sweeping motion to ensure uniform coverage of the surface, apply until run off.
- Pay special attention to cracks, crevices and joints in walls and flooring.
- Wash hands after use.
Slightly darker areas may be observed on treated surfaces. This is normal and will disappear as the Product dries off. Hard nonporous surfaces should not normally require treatment. If sprayed these surfaces will appear wet for approximately 30 minutes and may present a slip hazard until dry.
Keep away from food and drink. Avoid eye contact - if eyes are affected wash out with plenty of clean water. Do not inhale. After use some surfaces may remain slightly slippy until fully dried. Keep away form children.