*** Please note the 500g size is special order, allow up to 28 days for delivery ***
Versele Laga Oro-Digest is a complementary feed for birds. Oro-Digest is an intestinal conditioner. This product prevents the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria in the intestines, ensures a better consistency of the droppings, promotes hygienic nests and prevents the cloaca feathers from sticking together. There are bacteria in the bird's digestive tract which are essential for a good digestion. Good bacteria predominate in a healthy bird. However if pathogenic bacteria predominate, the bird will have watery droppings resulting in a loss of large amounts of fluids and electrolytes. Administering antibiotics kills both good and pathogenic bacteria.
Oro-Digest serves as a probiotic or food for the good intestinal flora and will also ensure that the pathogenic bacteria are no longer able to adhere to the intestinal wall so that the natural intestinal flora can recover and the digestion proceeds normally again.
- 1 level measure (4g) of Oro-Digest per 100g of egg food.
- In all cases of watery droppings or diarrhoea: administer for 5 consecutive days.
- From the hatching of the chicks until they can eat independently.
- At all times when the birds are exposed to unusual stressful situations.
- For 4 days before basketing for a show.
Gut flora stabilisers: bacillus subtilis C-3102 1 x 10 11 CFU/kg
Composition: fibres from apple and citrus fruit; dextrose; sodium chloride; mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS); gut flora stabilisers.