Aviform Prolyte is an invaluable aid to recovery with a very rapid return to peak condition after racing or illness.
- Invaluable aid to recovery, including wet droppings and young bird sickness
- Helps prevent “bad bug” build up
- Rapid return to peak condition after racing, training or illness
- Assists during periods of stress (a major cause of reduced performance)
- Replenishes essential gut flora after antibiotic treatment
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Glucose transporter
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Add 2 scoops (5g) per litre of drinking water (2 pints approx) upon return from race to replace essential fluid loss.
After illness, medication or stress, use for at least 5 consecutive days
Prolyte can be mixed in drinking water with all other Aviform products and many other pigeon products available.
|Season ||Use on this day? |
| ||Sunday ||Monday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday |
|Racing ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No ||Yes |
|Moulting ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No ||Yes |
|Resting ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No |
|Breeding ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No ||Yes |
|After illness ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |