Alfastart chicks is a complete starter feed containing amphipods for newly hatched chicks - the optimum start for new chicks.
Alfastart chicks is the optimum starter food for newly hatched chicks of chickens, pheasant, quails, partridges, peacocks and other fancy birds. The structure of the food is specifically tailored too meet the special requirements of newly hatched chicks by allowing full consumption of all the nutrients. The composition of Alfastart chick closely replicates the natural diet of galliform birds in the wild would eat. Alfastart contains protein-rich pellets, amphipods and fine seeds as well as all the required vitamins, minerals and trace elements to meet a chicks needs.
You can feed Alfastart chicks from the second day of hatching until the chicks are around three weeks old.
- Alfastart chicks a complete feed for newly hatched chicks of chickens and other galliform birds. No additional feed is required
- Do not supply food for the first 24 hours after hatching. For best results the chick should live off of the yolk sack which it will have absorbed during hatching.
- Provide fresh, lukewarm drinking water from hatching
- After 24 hours, supply Alfastart chicks in a low feeding dish or on an egg tray
- Chicks will consume Alfastart chicks as they require. Tip: Allow all the food to be consumed entirely once per day.
- With any remaining mix with buttermilk or water until consumed.
soya dehulled extracted toasted*, maize, maize gluten feed, wheat, dehydrated alfalfa meal, broken peas, potatoprotein, soja oil*, dried amphipods, brewer's yeast, , millet red, oyster shells, lecithin*, softacid, shell grit
crude protein 25,0 %, crude fat 5,9 %, crude fiber 5,1 %, crude ash 7,0 %, calcium 10,63 g, phosphorus 6,5 g, sodium 1,6 g, 13,26 g, 4,24 g
E672 Vitamin(e) A 15000 IE, E671 Vitamin(e) D3 3000 IE, Vitamin(e) E 89 mg
E4 cupper (cupperchelate from amino acids, hydrate) 7 mg, E4 copper (copper(ll) sulfate pentahydrate) 6 mg, E5 manganese (manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 47 mg, E5 manganese (manganous oxide) 47 mg, E6 zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 24 mg, E6 zinc (zinc oxide) 23 mg, E1 iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 68 mg, Selenium (organic form CNCM 1-3060) 0.15 mg, E2 iodine (Potassium iodide) 1 mg
* from genetic modificated soybeans