Eton appliance cleaner is a regular cleaning and disinfecting of pet and poultry and feeding and drinking appliances, it is an important part of good hygiene practice when caring for your live stock.
Did you know?
Feeders and drinkers soon become contaminated with a build-up of stale food and droppings. A bacteria-carrying biolfilm develops inside drinkers especially in the Warm weather, poor hygiene can allow diseases including those introduced by wild birds to spread throughout your flock.
Directions of use:
- Shake the bottle and turn the nozzle to open the spray.
- Spray all surfaces generously from about 30cm (12 inches) and then leave for a short while- do not allow for it to dry.
- Wipe or scrape all the surfaces clean and remove excess with a kitchen towel or similar.
- Once all excrement and food waste has been removed re-spray all the areas and leave to dry.
- For all feeding and drinking surfaces once cleaned with the appliance make sure you clean and rinse well after the final application.