F10SC (Super Concentrate)
F10SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
The dilution rates of F10SC is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- Active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Excellent product for achiving a high level of biosecurity
- Poses no hazard to yourself
- Safe to use in the presence of animals when it is used at the recommened concentrations
- General disinfection
- Hard surface disinfections (such as tables, floors and cages)
- Animal housekeeping procedures (such as cleaning food and water bowls)
How to use
Clear away loose debris. Dilute F10SC vetinary disinfectant with clean water and apply as a wash or through a spray or fogger and leave to dry as follows:
- For general disinfection to kill bacteria and yeasts use 2ml of F10SC into 1 litre of clean water (1:500).
- For high level disinfection to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses use 4ml of F10 SC into 1 litre of clean water (1:250).
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as PBFD or parvovirus use 8ml of F10SC into 1 litre of clean water 1:125)
F10SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning.
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Thursday, 26 April 2018 | Marianne
I feel secure that my budgies toys and seed troughs are clean when I use this product. I have been using it for many years.
Monday, 20 June 2016 | Suzanne
I use F10 for my parrot's dishes and perches, a full litre would last way too long but the 200ml is ideal, brilliant.
Customers who bought this item also bought: