Medium - suitable for birds from 450–600 grams – African Greys, Eclectus, Larger Amazons (Mealy, Double Yellow Headed etc), Umbrella Cockatoos, Medium Macaws (Severe, Red Fronted etc).
Learning to fly well is the most complicated and important task a Parrot can learn. Your companion will be healthier, more active, fitter and more co-ordinated. Flying helps with everything from self-confidence and self-esteem to sociability and intelligence.
The Aviator Harness is:
- The Only Harness designed to allow flight - the self adjusting lead slides from the chest to the back as the bird climbs and turns. Lead is elasticated to prevent injury if the bird flies to the end of the lead.
- The Only Escape Proof Harness - one piece construction, no buckles or clips for the bird to undo or break, wrist loop to prevent dropping the lead
- The Only Easy Fitting Harness - just slide the harness over the birds head, lift each wing through the loop and tighten the belt.
- The Only Harness that comes with a FREE 40 minute instructional DVD telling you
- How to easily fit and safely use the Aviator
- How to train your bird to love the Aviator
- How to teach old birds new tricks
- The advantages of the optional Aviator Flight Line.
- What positive personality changes to expect
- The Aviator Harness is so advanced and unique it has 8 patents pending!
Available in a choice of colours and sizes