|Our Price: ||£8.50|
|Saving of: ||15%|
Out of stock
Harkers Harka-Mitex - Eliminates Red Mite in Pigeon Lofts
- Single application with rapid control of infestation.
- Highly effective against red mite in pigeon lofts which are notoriously difficult to treat.
- Active protection for up to 12 weeks.
- Active ingredient is cypermethrin which is safe for use with pigeons in situ without need for their removal.
How To Use
- With a brush or spray apparatus, apply 500ml of diluted product per square metre of surface
- Apply to all interior surfaces of pigeon loft, with particular attention to cracks and crevices.
- Dilute 1 part to 66 parts water - approximately 15ml per litre. (i.e. dilute the entire contents of the bottle with 9 litres of water).
For use against red mite and northern mite by application to interior surfaces of pigeon lofts. Not to be used to treat mites on birds.
Customers who bought this item also bought: