Verm-X Pellets for Poultry is a 100% natural based feed pellet for top dressing, containing the Verm-X Poultry Formula for internal parasite control. The Verm-X pellets are ideal for free range birds where drinking water may not be exclusive. The pellets are 2mm in diameter and mix well into regular manufactured feeds or home made feeds. All ingredients are natural and non-GM.
Being a 100% natural herbal formula there is no egg withdrawal period - Verm-X is easy to use by adding to your bird’s feed for 3 consecutive days each month. A further advantage of Verm-X over chemical based products is that if you are growing your birds for your dinner table there is no withdrawal period after using Verm-X prior to eating.
Verm-X is a 100% natural formulation and controls all known internal parasites whilst being gentle on the animals gut and digestive system. Verm-X formulations have been created by consulting some of the world’s most respected medical herbalists. Available in easy to use packs Verm-X is very economical.
- Verm-X Pellets are easy to use as a top dressing for feed - used for 3 consecutive days each and every month
- Verm-X Pellets have the advantage that there is no egg or bird withdrawal period
- Verm-X Pellets are ideal those who wish to control all known parasites in poultry naturally
- Verm-X Pellets are ideal for poultry on naturally kept or following organic farming methods
- Verm-X Pellets are extremely palatable and have no known resistance
Add 2.5g per bird to feed for 3 consecutive days - repeat every 4 weeks. A 2.5g scoop is in the re sealable tub – please keep tub sealed and in dry conditions.
Amounts quoted are for adult birds. If young birds eat the Verm-X this is fine. If specifically feeding young birds feed half the amount for birds between 2 and 4 months old.