Red Mask has been created for caged and aviary birds. It features extracts of evening primrose and safflower. It enhances the expression of the red lipochrome, especially for birds such as gold-finches. Add to drinking water.
Bullfinch, Cross bills and Red Siskin
Nestlings - Provide the products starting from 40-42 days of age, continue everyday until the end of the moult. Dispense 9ml for litre or 12-13 drops in a 70ml bird's drinking-trough.
Adults - Start the administration of Red Mask 10 days before the supposed beginning moult. Use the same quantities for nestlings.
Diluted and Pastel Bullfinches - Use half the quantity listed above.
Nestlings - Provide the product starting from 38-42 days of age, administered with a frequency once every three days.
The period of the moult in goldfinches usually lasts 6 to 8 weeks; administered in the following quantities:
- 1st and 2nd weeks: 18 drops (1ml) per litre
- 3rd and 4th weeks: 24 drops (1.5ml) per litre
- 5th and 6th weeks: 36 drops (2ml) per litre
- 7th and 8th weeks: 72 drops (4ml) per litre
Adults - Start the administration of Red Mask 10 days before the supposed beginning of moult. Use the same frequency and quantities for nestlings.
Nestlings - They must show the red colour in only the optical area. It is recommended the following system of administration.
- Wait until the first 10 days of September when the nestlings have almost completed the moult, after which you start the administration in the amount of 9ml per litre or 13 drops into 70ml drinking water. Follow the frequency marked on the calendar for redpolls (organetti).
- After the first four doses of the product is necessary to remove the small feathers of the optical area that will grow red coloured.
The total days of delivery of Red Mask must not be more than 10. Otherwise, if it exceeds, you run the risk of the beak taking on the red colour.
Adults - Start the administration of Red Mask 10 days before the supposed beginning of the moult. follow the frequency and amount indicated for nestlings.