Virkon S Powder
Virkon S is the ultimate broad spectrum virucidal disinfectant.
- Independently proven effective against all major virus families affecting man and animals.
- Effective against E.coli 0157, Salmonella and Campylobacter.
- Independently proven effective against viral , bacterial and fungal disease-causing organisms
- Effective on porous surfaces, hard water, at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge
How To Use
- Add contents of 1 sachet (50g) to 5 litres of warm water to achieve a 1% solution (1:100).
- Apply Virkon S using a pressure washer or other spraying equipment at 300ml solution per square metre.
- Allow for a contact time of 10 minutes. Up to 30 minutes may be required when facing low temperatures, heavy soiling or for applications requiring DEFRA approved solutions.
UK DEFRA Approved Solutions
- Foot and Mouth orders in the proportion of 1 part to 1300 parts water
- Swine Vesicular Disease orders in the proportion of 1 part to 280 parts water
- Diseases of Poultry in the proportion of 1 part to 280 parts water
- General orders under the Animal Health Act in the proportion of 1 part to 120 parts water
1% VirkonS solution is stable for approximately 5 days or until the pink colour fades.
Do not soak metal objects for longer than 10 minutes.
Store sachet in a cool, dry place.
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Thursday, 7 July 2016 | Geoff
I have used this product for some years. I use it to discinfect everywhere. It is defra approved and as a pigeon club we discinfect all race panniers too. It's an excellent product. By the way it can be added to the birds bath and drinking water with great results
Friday, 5 February 2016 | Helen
Great product, super quick delivery woould highly recommend
Customers who bought this item also bought: