Avisolve Oral Ivermectin
For treatment of worms, lice and mites in racing and exhibition pigeons.
- Vet strength formula
- Safe treatment for all Pigeons
- Effective on mite, lice and worm prevention & infection
- Effective on internal and external parasites
- Effective on feather lice prevention & infection
- Proven fast acting formula
- Easy to use – Built in measuting device
Manufactured in the UK in a Government Approved facility.
This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with Schedule 6 of the Veterinary Medicines Regulations – Exemptions for small pet animals. ManA Number 1338.
Avisolve Oral for pigeons, 0.8mg/ml Ivermectin
Avisolve Oral can be used as both an oral treatment (in drinking water) and an external treatment (in bathing water and applied directly) for mite, lice and worms (except tapeworms). Suitable and safe for pigeons of all ages and does not harm young or affect fertility.
- 2.5ml per litre of water.
- 3ml per 1200ml of water
- 5ml per 2000ml of water
- 6ml per 2400ml of water
- 9ml per 3600ml of water
- 10ml per 4000ml of water
125ml bottle makes 50 litres of treatment water.
- Make up a fresh solution daily and supply first thing in the morning.
- Do not pre-mix for use over multiple days.
- Avisolve Oral is at its highest efficacy for up to 8 hours after mixing.
- Do not provide any other water or food sources while administering the treatment.
- Week 1 – Supply Avisolve Oral on days 1, 2 and 3.
- Weeks 2, 3 and 4 – Supply Avisolve Oral on days 1 and 2 only.
Infections and symptoms should begin to subside after 2-3 days. Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
After completion of the initial four-week treatment, Avisolve can be used monthly as a preventative treatment.
- Adult birds: one day each month
- Young birds and adult birds during the moult: two consecutive days each month
Avisolve Oral can be used topically to control external parasites such as mite and lice. As birds will drink from all available water sources, baths with diluted Avisolve Oral can only be offered during days of oral treatment for topical administration.
To treat scaly face and scaly leg, undiluted Avisolve Oral can be applied directly to the affected areas using cotton wool. Apply once a week for three weeks. If the bird is also receiving oral treatment, treat on the same day. Symptoms should improve within 2-8 weeks but results may not be noticeable until after leg scales have next moulted. Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
Keep out of reach & sight of children.
For animal treatment only.
Store not greater than 25 degrees.
Use within 3 months after the package has been broken. Dispose of empty packaging and any remaining product in the household refuse.
Do not use in animals other than those indicated. Serious reactions, including deaths, have been reported in dogs (especially Collies, Old English Sheep Dogs, and related breeds), tortoises and turtles treated with products containing the active substance. Do not use in tortoises or turtles.
This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with Small Animal Exemption Scheme.